What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Movie List - What do you think they missed?

Crazy hippie in a C172

What was that movie where a crazy hippie was erratically flying a Cessna 172 close to the ground, in a desert?

BTW Tom Cruise is the worst actor ever. Every role is a variation of Days of Thunder. I would not use his name in the same sentence with John Travolta.

LBNL Not to preach(Pun intended), but the RV community is made up of a wide cross section of nationalities, races and religions. While afflicted with the envied Southern White Compassionate Methodist Redneck gene, I would like to like to respectfully submit that limiting the discussion concerning subjective knowledge of religions or the monetary motives of individuals leading or practicing these religions is not only prudent, it has nothing to do with the mission of this board.

FWIW

I object, that is irrelevant

Hard Knox said:
BTW Tom Cruise is the worst actor ever. Every role is a variation of Days of Thunder. I would not use his name in the same sentence with John Travolta.

LBNL Not to preach(Pun intended), but the RV community is made up of a wide cross section of nationalities, races and religions. only prudent, it has nothing to do with the mission of this board. FWIW
I agree 100%. Aviation movie discussion is pushing it, but if you are specifically referring to my post that mentioned scientology, it is relevant two fold. One, the spaceships that brought the "Aliens" to earth look like DC-8's, and two, both actors (JT and TC) are pilots and Scientologist. Just an observation, albeit obtuse and irrelevant. It's relevant to thread, even if the thread is "non-mission focused". Its all in fun.

If we are so PC and paranoid we can't speak and rip on some overpaid actors, the world is changing for the worst. Nothing said in vain. However your slight on Mr. Tom "Risky Business - Maverick" Cruise is somewhat vitriolic. I am offended, he is an National treasure. :rolleyes:

Tom Cruise is OK, but you are right; I'd rather have a beer with Travolta. Besides Tom is busy with Katie Holmes ever since he hired her, whoops, I mean started dating her. Any bets on how long it will last? Forever, that is what I thought. :rolleyes:

George :D

Last edited:
Charlie Sheen put TC right when he made that wild movie that spoofed Top Gun. I can't recall the name right now but, it sure was a good watch.

I'm "Walleyed" every time I watch it.

Jekyll

Not just your post.

Several posts were on the edge. Hell I love to blast the crap out of beer cans with my Colt, share a good joke and talk about my boss. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I am as PI(Politically Incorrrect) as anyone can be, but I never forget the old adage of not discussing religion or politics unless I am ready to fight. Hell, I just bought a Continental for my Ercoupe and I've always been a Lycoming man. I owned a Ford several years ago(Lapse of judgement). Even I can change. Lets start a good arguement TW or NW, just leave the religion where it belongs, home , church and on Fox News.

BTW Did you ever see Vanilla Sky. I was not an airplane movie.

LBNL Nobody has mention Twilight Zone The Movie. The monster busting the engines was priceless, unless you were already afraid of flying.

Sorry for the rant

For the Netflickers

I love this thread!

I just got NetFlicks and I'd been trying to think of airplane movies to queue-up.

Nobody mentioned "The Rocketeer". OK, maybe the movie's a little corny, but the background is the Cleveland air races. Howard Hughes even makes an appearance.

The best part is the Gee Bee "Z" in the first few scenes. That's a flying replica, built and flown just for that film. Kermit Week's has it in his museum in Florida.

Now, As a public service to all the netflickers out there, here's the list of movies that have been mentioned so far:

30 Seconds over Tokyo
633 Squadron (1964)
Above & Beyond
Air America
Airplane (1980)
Airport (1970)
Always
Apollo 13 (1995)
Baa Baa Blacksheep
Bridges at Toko-Ri.
Broken Arrow
Catch 22
Cloud Dancer
Dark Blue World
Dr. Strangelove
Fail Safe
Fandango
Fate Is the Hunter (1964)
Fighter Squadron
Flight of the Intruder(Box Man)
Flying Leathernecks (1951);
Flying Tigers (1942)
Gallant Journey
Hell's Angels
High Road to China
Highway in the Sky
Hot Shots (1991)
Island in the Sky (1953)
It's a Mad Mad Mad World
Jet Pilot
Jet Pilot (1957)
McConnel Story
Memphis Belle
Midway
One Six Right
Piece of Cake
Space Cowboys (2000)
Spirit of St. Louis
Strategic Air Command
Tarnished Angels
the Aviator
The Battle of Britain.
The Birdmen (1971)
The Blue Max (1966)
The Flight of the Phoenix
The Great Waldo Pepper
The High and the Mighty (1954);
The Rocketeer
The Spirit of St. Louis
The worlds fastest Indian
Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines
Top Gun
Tora Tora Tora
Twelve O'clock High (1949)
Twilight Zone The Movie

Jon,

Here are 2 noteworthy films laced with marvelous flying sequences to add to your list:

Let us not forget a sort of wartime retelling of "Moby Dick" in the form of 1971's "Murphy's War." Peter O'Toole teaches himself to fly a barely airworthy Grumman Duck to better stalk a German U-Boat. The Duck was actually flown by Frank Tallman and now resides in the Air Force Museum.

Then there is 1988's "Bat 21," a true story featuring Cessna's famed O-2.

Rick Galati RV-6A "Darla"

jonbakerok said:
I love this thread!..................Now, As a public service to all the netflickers out there, here's the list of movies that have been mentioned so far:

30 Seconds over Tokyo
633 Squadron (1964)
Above & Beyond
Air America
Airplane (1980)
Airport (1970)
Always
Apollo 13 (1995)
Baa Baa Blacksheep
Bridges at Toko-Ri.
Broken Arrow
Catch 22
Cloud Dancer
Dark Blue World
Dr. Strangelove
Fail Safe
Fandango
Fate Is the Hunter (1964)
Fighter Squadron
Flight of the Intruder(Box Man)
Flying Leathernecks (1951);
Flying Tigers (1942)
Gallant Journey
Hell's Angels
High Road to China
Highway in the Sky
Hot Shots (1991)
Island in the Sky (1953)
It's a Mad Mad Mad World
Jet Pilot
Jet Pilot (1957)
McConnel Story
Memphis Belle
Midway
One Six Right
Piece of Cake
Space Cowboys (2000)
Spirit of St. Louis
Strategic Air Command
Tarnished Angels
the Aviator
The Battle of Britain.
The Birdmen (1971)
The Blue Max (1966)
The Great Waldo Pepper
The Rocketeer
The Spirit of St. Louis
The worlds fastest Indian
Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines
Top Gun
Tora Tora Tora
Twelve O'clock High (1949)
Twilight Zone The Movie

Got one more... sort of... not primarily about flying or aviation but it has flying as a major part of the movie.... "Bat 21"

Re: I object, that is irrelevant

I submit that flying may be a religion and RV'ers are sometimes a little cultish. Now if I could just get rich doing those two things, since I can't act.

Pancho Barnes

There was a "made for TV" movie with Valerie Bertinelli in the lead role about 15 years ago. Some OK flying scenes with Gee-Bees, Mystery Ships and other planes of the 1930's. It's tough to imagine Valerie as the crusty Ms. Barnes but it worked for me.

Steve

Olde Tyme Chopper Flying

Steve said:
There was a "made for TV" movie with Valerie Bertinelli in the lead role about 15 years ago...................Steve
Speaking of older made-for-TV movies...who remembers David Janssen as a Salt Lake City helicopter traffic reporter in 1973's "Birds of Prey?" Lots of real helicopter stunt flying in that one! If it were made today, some geek would just program a computer to regurgitate the special effects.

I believe the movie with Valerie B. was "Pancho Barns"

Anyone out there figured out the glider movie I mentioned a few pages ago???

Mike

Oops, just say that Pancho Barns was on the previous page---------hazard of clicking on the "last page" link on the main page.

Last edited:
Do you think

Hard Knox said:
Several posts were on the edge..... Anyone that knows me will tell you that I am as PI(Politically Incorrect)........but I never forget the old adage of not discussing religion or politics unless I am ready to fight.
BTW Did you ever see Vanilla Sky. I was not an airplane movie.

LBNL Nobody has mention Twilight Zone The Movie. The monster busting the engines was priceless, unless you were already afraid of flying. Sorry for the rant
DO you think Scientology is a religion? If so I am sorry. Bygones.

Do you think the "monster" on the wing, in the Twilight Zone, was an alien? ha ha ha :D

Seriously the original William Shatner **TV version of the "There's a man on the wing!" was by far way better. Big Lithgow fan, Third Rock and all, but Bill Shatner has a flare for the dramatic that was just sooooo right for this weird vignette. G

**famous 1963 Twilight Zone episode, "Nightmare at 20000 Feet"? It is probably on DVD somewhere. discription Rod Serling's "You have entered the...Twilight Zone" scared the $#@% out of me. I remember seeing it (in B&W of course) as a little kid in re-runs. The other one was the Outer-Limits, "we control the....". One Out-Lim episode had a missing WWII plane reappear and land 20 years later, where was it? Who was on it? It was in the "OUTER LIMITS" :eek: ! Hey I was a kid.

Last edited:
The Great Santini (1979)

I never saw it but I keep hearing about it. I flew with a pilot who was a marine pilot at the time the move was made and was used as an extra in one of the bar scenes. He told me every time I flew with him. I guess if I was in a movie I would "mention" it. It was probably good for getting chicks back in the day. I pretended to be impressed.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800072861

Any verification if it is good. Robert Duvall plays a Marine Pilot and was a critically acclaimed movie. Quote: "has become a touchstone for dysfunctional families and is based on the Pat Conroy novel." Is it more dysfunctional and not enough flying?
G

Last edited:
Duval was GREAT!

Col. Mike Hough, former CO of VMFA-312/Checkerboards, was in the bar scene. When I was shooting as a stringer for AP, I was in the ready room on a weekly basis and would hear the CO tell stories of the remakes of that scene. He would have the entire room in tears of laughter with the story every time. The movie was a great tragedy. It was the only time I ever sat down for more than 30 seconds and watched basketball.

BTW It doesn't matter what I think about SciFitology in the VAF.net environment. DC-8s and aliens in here are a stretch when trying to relate them to RVs and my point is that we should disscuss RVs not religious beliefs.

LBNL Anyone ever notice the helicopter shadow shot in Full Metal Jacket. When Joker and Raptor Man were on the Sikorsky headed to Hue, the out the door shot was a shadow of a Bell Jet Ranger. Git Sum!

Come on

Hard Knox said:
Col. Mike Hough, former CO of VMFA-312/Checkerboards, was in the bar scene.

BTW It doesn't matter what I think about SciFitology in the VAF.net environment. DC-8s and aliens in here are a stretch when trying to relate them to RVs and my point is that we should discuss RVs not religious beliefs.
First I don't think it was Mike Hough, I was talking about another Jar head I flew with many years ago. I think there was more than one extra? Don't know, never saw the movie.

Second, come ooon, give it up, movies, Col. so and so, Checkerboards, blaaa blaaa, have about as much to do with RV's as aliens flying DC-8's. I just think aliens flying rocket powered DC-8's are way more interesting. Again I will never mention it ever ever again, I promise, if you do the same, but you keep bringing it up. I expect you to police any "non-mission" posts from now on. :rolleyes:

Cheers G :D

Last edited:
Now, As a public service to all the netflickers out there, here's the list of movies that have been mentioned so far:

(snip)
Airplane (1980)
Airport (1970)
Always
Apollo 13 (1995)
Baa Baa Blacksheep

I would have to put "Bat 21" here :)

Bridges at Toko-Ri.
Broken Arrow
Catch 22
Cloud Dancer
Dark Blue World
Dr. Strangelove
(snip)

What do you think about French, excuse me Fredom Fries?

Deal. Discussion dead. Wanna buy a prop extension?

FWIW My new occupation is agreeing with George and being an all around pain in the butt. Oh, thats another good thread.

LBNL Was that Hippie in the C172 Iron Eagle? Anybody remember a movie about a USAF pilot that tried to nuke Las Wages? Black Angel?

Valerie Bertinelli as Pancho Barnes

Steve said:
There was a "made for TV" movie with Valerie Bertinelli in the lead role about 15 years ago. Some OK flying scenes with Gee-Bees, Mystery Ships and other planes of the 1930's. It's tough to imagine Valerie as the crusty Ms. Barnes but it worked for me.

Steve

How could we forget? Valerie Bertinelli as Pancho Barnes! What a hoot! Besides, I'd sit through 2 hours of any schlock to catch a glimpse of a Gee-Bee in the air. Seriously, if someone ever kit'd a Model-D/E replica, my RV would be on the classified page the next day. Man, what a pretty ship!

Bat-21 -- I don't know how we missed it on the first page.

O.K., George, you HAD to mention aliens and their rides---------------so I feel obliged to mention--------- "Plan 9 from Space".

Rocket powered dc8 got nothin' on hubcaps and string.

Mike

jonbakerok said:
I love this thread!

The Battle of Britain.
The Birdmen (1971)
The Blue Max (1966)
The Great Waldo Pepper
The Rocketeer
The Spirit of St. Louis

Jon I like what you did but I don't want you to miss out on "The Hunters". It is a vintage Korean War F-86 movie staring Robert Mitchum, Richard Egan and Robert Wagner. I don't know where it was filmed but they really captured the 1950s Korean landscape. My personal favorite.

Bob Axsom

Stretching and correcting

I think we are running out of movies. :rolleyes:

One correction "The Flight of the Phoenix" the first one in 1965 with Mr. James Stewart, yes sir. The 2004 remake was lame. ;)

Talk about a real pilot, James Stewart, real actor, yep, they don't make them like that anymore and I am not that old. I was barely born when the original was made.

-Flew B-24 Liberator bomber combat operations
-Twice received the Distinguished Flying Cross for actions in combat
-Awarded the Croix de Guerre
-Received the Air Medal with three oak leaf clusters.
-After flying 20 combat missions, made Chief of Staff 2nd Combat Bomb Wing 8th Air Force
-Before war ended promoted Colonel, one of a few to rise from private to Colonel 4 years
-Stewart continued in USAF Reserves after the war
-Rank of Brigadier General on July 23, 1959
-His final mission was a B-52 Stratofortress bombing run during Vietnam
-Retired from Air Force on May 31, 1968 after twenty-seven years of service

Plus all the great movies! Hummmmm Take that TC and JT.

I guess one criteria of GOOD aviation movies is will it stand the test of time. I think, although Wiz of O was great move, I would say, hey it could just be me, but flying houses and monkey's might not quite get a nod in the aviation genre. Hey I could be wrong. Probably just me. :p Bullet with Steve McQueen, of course a classic, but flying Mustang? :rolleyes: well OK.

G

Last edited:
Now you are creeping me out! Those flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz were what sent me under the couch in my younger days when it was a yearly tradition to watch it on TV.

Thanks alot......Now I won't sleep tonight!!! ;)

You gotta be s*@t#n me?

For the love of all that is sacred in aviation. Such a beautiful listing of General Stewart's record to follow it up with a bunch of crap about Baum's drugged out rendition of pigeons! Next thing you know somebody will include a comment about a flying bicycle riding alien with a cell phone. You guys need to get back to building or ask for some more honey do.

FWIW I was a Tin Man fan, but Judy was hot!

LBNL Is anybody gonna answer my question about the Hippie in the C172. I am losing sleep over it.

Get to poundin rivits!

A couple more old English films I would add -

"The Dam Busters" - 1954 - Dramatization of an actual operation in World War II in which low level Bombers from England drop skimming bombs into reservoirs in the Ruhr water system to cause floods destroying much of Germany's industrial base.

"The First of the Few" - 1942 - By the late 1920's aircraft designer R.J. Mitchell feels he has achieved all he wants with his revolutionary mono-planes winning trophy after trophy. But a holiday in Germany shortly after Hitler assumes power convinces him that it is vital to design a completely new type of fighter plane and that sooner or later Britain's very survival may depend on what he comes to call the Spitfire.

Flight of the Phoenix

I was mature when the first Flight of the Phoenix (C-82 version) movie came out and I liked it a lot. The loss of Paul Mantz in making it was tragic. I did not expect the second one to measure up at all but I was wrong. Dennis Quaid (also a pilot) carried off the C-119 duties very convincingly and I enjoyed the second version just as much as the first, even though I knew the punch line at the start, because it was done so well. In either case you had to suspend a lot of technical disbelief and simply enjoy the story. "The Aviator" that came out at the same time was something I waited for with great anticipation but it was a disappointment to me.

Bob Axsom

P.S. Everyone liked James Stewart and the Air Corps and later the USAF were not ignorant of that fact.

Last edited:
worst aviation movies?

How about starting a "worst aviation movies list" and starting it with the Iron Eagle movies as well as The Aviator. The H1 flying scenes were pathetic.

Agree with the guys earlier that Bridges at Toko Ri was excellent, and as far as I am concerned Top Gun is a classic.

Antony

The Pilot

"The Pilot", Cliff Robertson 1981
The real star was Carl Pascarell's Pitts, Charlie-Charlie.

Hawkeye

And you call yourselves movie buffs?

Given that some of the more dubious entries submitted on this thread are a real stretch and can only be loosely described as "aviation" movies, you would think the winged well is running dry. I'm astonished no one has mentioned these classic aviation films, many of which should grace any well-rounded DVD collection.

1936 "Ceiling Zero" with Jimmy Cagney.......written by Frank (Spig) Wead who's life was retold in 1957's Wings of Eagles with John Wayne and Maureen O' Hara. 1938 "Test Pilot" starring Clark Gable, Spencer Tracy and Myrna Loy. Who can recall the unforgettable training stall & crash close-up in 1941's "I Wanted Wings" with Bill Holden, Ray Milland and Brian Donlevy?
How about Cary Grant flying dangerous cargo runs in the unforgiving Andes in 1939's "Only Angels have Wings?" Finally, anybody remember 1945's "God is My Co-pilot" the life of Colonel Robert Scott of the Flying Tigers starring Dennis Morgan?

I'm sure I saw it but ...

Thanks for reminding me Rick. I'm sure I saw God is My Co-pilot and I loved it but I was only 8 or 9 at the time and I couldn't remember the details anymore. I know in that child's frame of reference I loved it.

Bob Axsom

and some more.....

Mother Lode ---- Charleton Heston, and one of Kim Bassinger's first movies. Excellent flying scenes start with a pissed off pilot looping a Cessna in mountainous mining country, followed by many mountain/river scenes using a Beaver on floats, which ends in a crash landing into a high mountain lake. The crash was un-planned, but rewritten into the script.

The downside, is that this movie is generally unavailable for legal reasons that has prevented a re-release to DVD. I have it on a poor quality tape purchased from Europe on E-Bay, and my best copy is on that "ancient" RCA disc-vision which was basically a vinyl record in a plastic sleeve to compete with Laser Disc's. The picture and stereo was quite descent, but the format suffered from skips, just like vinyl records, as they both used a stylus.

And another obscure pic:

"Solo" ----- A low budget 70's (or possibly early 80's) flick about a student pilot who crashes in the mountains between southern Utah and Grand Junction Colorado on her solo three-airport cross-country flight. Some good aerial photography goes along with the story. Based on true facts, including the use of a Piper Tomahawk. The NTSB report, list's inadequate high density altitude leaning proceedures, and lack of high altitude preperation from the flight instructor. Available for cheap on DVD.

L.Adamson

edit: other movies with worthy, and not so worthy flying scenes---

Death Hunt - Charles Bronson ........
And what was the Charles Bronson/Jill Ireland movie where Bronson must learn to fly a helicopter for a prison break?

The Aviator -- Christopher Reeve/Rosanna Arquette
Terminal Velocity -- Charlie Sheen
The Edge -- Anthony Hopkins
Blue Thunder
The English Patient
Six Days, Seven Nights --- maybe we won't notice the red metal pipe supporting the Beavers wing, as it's held up by an edited out crane for the ending crash landing scene.

Last edited:
Do they show them at the "Home" Gramps

Rick6a said:
"And you call yourselves movie buffs?" Given that some of the more dubious entries submitted on this thread are a real stretch and can only be loosely described as "aviation" movies, you would think the winged well is running dry. I'm astonished no one has mentioned these classic aviation films, many of which should grace any well-rounded DVD collection.

1936 "Ceiling Zero" with Jimmy Cagney.......written by Frank (Spig) Wead who's life was retold in 1957's Wings of Eagles with John Wayne and Maureen O' Hara. 1938 "Test Pilot" starring Clark Gable, Spencer Tracy and Myrna Loy. Who can recall the unforgettable training stall & crash close-up in 1941's "I Wanted Wings" with Bill Holden, Ray Milland and Brian Donlevy?
How about Cary Grant flying dangerous cargo runs in the unforgiving Andes in 1939's "Only Angels have Wings?" Finally, anybody remember 1945's "God is My Co-pilot" the life of Colonel Robert Scott of the Flying Tigers starring Dennis Morgan?

Thanks Gramps, That is why we have you. Are they "talkies". (joke since the youngest you listed was 1958, before I was born.)

Seriously, I only see moves in theaters or TV, rent on rare occasion. I have seen some of the "classics" if it aired on TV, but ............

Since you are a movie Buff, where do you get/see these classics? (anyone)

Have you actually seen all of these, and if so can you rank the must see, vs. it had an airplane in it in one scene.

[ May be someone can take this list, "filter it a little", make a top 50 or 100 or what ever number we have, than , and we can vote on them, 1 star thru 5 star, so on. One must have seen the move to vote. Than we can have real list of the top best aviaiton films.]

I know Casablanca had an airplane in it but it was not an aviation move. (last scene, who does no remember the radial/twin/tail dragger in the fog, "here's looking at you kid", or what ever. Good movie, but not aviation.) I love movies but am a "classic" neophyte. Of the classics I have seen some are good and some are corny and just bad. Hollywood also made stinkers back than to. I don't have the mind set that if it's B&W it is good. Sorry Gramp's. :D

Thanks G

Last edited:
You can get some of them on DVD

Born 1936 - and I have seen most of them. I don't know where you can see the old movies in theaters but I have been able to buy every one I have enquired about through Amazon.com. Many of them do not stand up well to watching again after all these years - the industry has grown up and we expect more these days. I rented a DVD copy of Hell's Angels from the classic section of Blockbuster and even though it was made before my time (even) I found it to be an outstanding movie - Howard Hughes got it right technically and the story had depth.

One movie that had some beautiful flying scenes in it was "Out of Africa" - I don't think it has been mentioned previously.

Bob Axsom

gmcjetpilot said:
Thanks Gramps, That is why we have you. Are they "talkies"........... Have you actually seen all of these...........Thanks G
Oh my dear Georgie,
Lets not get all huffy now. I'm truly surprised that you seem unaware that even way, way back in 1936....in fact, many years before I was even born......Cagney managed to speak in this "talkie"....a film that crudely described the very beginnings of IFR flight. :D
img00022206jd.jpg

Rick Galati RV-6A "Darla'

Tapioca Pudding

Rick6a said:
Oh my dear Georgie,
Lets not get all huffy now. I'm truly surprised that you seem unaware that even way, way back in 1936....in fact, many years before I was even born......Cagney managed to speak in this "talkie"....a film that crudely described the very beginnings of IFR flight. :D

Rick Galati RV-6A "Darla'
Sorry Gramps, I know you get cranky when you skip your nap. Hope they have that Tapioca Pudding you like at dinner tonight. Do you think they let me check out a copy of "Ceiling Zero", from the "home". :D G

Thanks Mr. Bob Axsom, Amazon popped up on a few searches, and the price was not bad. Gracias.

Last edited:
What's a gmcpilot to do?

gmcjetpilot said:
Sorry Gramps, I know you get cranky when you skip your nap..............
Georgie...is that you prattling on again? :eek: May I respectfully suggest.........decaf?
Tell you what Georgie me lad, put the keyboard down for awhile (at 2 cents per post times 1155 posts, to date you have managed to tote up $23.10 in personally offered nuggets of wisdom. Impressive. Most impressive. Still, for that much money you "could" rent a few movies, I suppose. Settle into a good one tonight.....may I recommend Georgie for your distinct viewing pleasure.........."The Bridges of Madison County" or perhaps you prefer "Miss Congeniality"....you decide. :D

thought of another one

The gypsy moths. about whodunnit among a troupe of barstorming sky divers. One diver is killed and the game's afoot. I don't remember much but there were some nice bipes and wing walking stuff.

I remember a movie about a news helicopter pilot witnessing a prison break involving another helicopter.

The two pilots spent the rest of the movie trying to kill each other.

I cant even remember the actor's name. :eek:

Not sure if they were mentioned...

Jim Belushi was in a comedy where he did a bunch of flying...1941 I think was the title.

Also, Richard Dreyfuss played a firefighting pilot in "Always."

By Dawn's Early Light

By Dawn's Early Light. HBO Pictures staring Powers Booth. I actually purchased this movie for $2.00 at Media Exchange. Only one I could think of that hadn't been already listed (i think).

I agree one of the best

I rented it out of Blockbuster great story. I landed for fuel at the airport where they trained on my way to Sun 'n' Fun last year. The memories are strong there.

Bob Axsom

Sorry to wake up an old thread but...

I really liked Air America. Some really neat flying scenes in that movie. Especially landing up that hill! Nice! :cool:

Back