What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N65NX FLIGHT WITH RACHEL AND MICAH 3MAY2024

ROTARY7

Well Known Member
For those that have stayed the course, worked hard and finished their RV, they know the feeling of taking someone up for a first ride in an RV. For those still working to achieve that dream, as I once was, this is to say: "Stay the course". The feeling is really beyond words.

I shot this on an older Gopro Hero4 Silver camera, which I think still shoots good definition video. I wasn't really sure what to expect on the first flight with Micah, cloud or rain wise. We got pounded with rain a mere 30 minutes prior. I was prepared to bail on the standard tour I give over Caesars Creek Lake, a short distance south of Greene County Airport (just west of Dayton Ohio). But all went well. I couldn't do my standard approach from the south where the lake begins, due to the raincell there. But that's flying for you!

I like to show passengers how little aileron input is required for gentle rolls. Most are usually amazed. We all know how fantastic Van's planes are!

Back