What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bill of Ladeing- shipped? Maybe?

toolmanmike

Well Known Member
Patron
Got a bill of ladeing from ABF freight in my email Friday. Showed Vans as the shipper and me as the receiver. It’s for my long awaited finish kit. There were no instructions on the email and no place to sign and return. Usually, I would get a notice from Vans about crating and shipping. Anyone else have this experience? I’m not sure if there is anything for me to do. No tracking number or anything yet.
I will call Vans Monday and ask.
it’s been 5 months since I had anything to do! So excited to get back to it.
toolman

TMM
Same happened with me when my Canopy shipped.
ABF tracking # should be on the right side in shipping instructions.
Within the PDF should be the ABF 1-800 # call them to schedule delivery.

You'll need to make an appt. with ABF. for delivery.

Thats it. Should go smooth.
A

Got a bill of ladeing from ABF freight in my email Friday. Showed Vans as the shipper and me as the receiver. It’s for my long awaited finish kit. There were no instructions on the email and no place to sign and return. Usually, I would get a notice from Vans about crating and shipping. Anyone else have this experience? I’m not sure if there is anything for me to do. No tracking number or anything yet.
I will call Vans Monday and ask.
it’s been 5 months since I had anything to do! So excited to get back to it.
toolman
Same thing happened with my finish kit a few weeks ago. In fact, Van's shipped it earlier than expected and ABF called me to say they were ready to deliver it.

Back