What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Alt Engine Seminar invitation

rv7charlie

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

My wife & I are hosting an alternative engine flyin/seminar here at Slobovia Outernational the last weekend of September. If you're flying, installing, or interested in an alternative engine for your plane, you're cordially invited to attend.

For those who haven't been here before, we live just north of Jackson MS on Highway 49 N at an airport community known as Slobovia Outernational Airport. Slobovia is a private ('restricted' on the Memphis sectional) airport, so typical 'land at your own risk' cautions apply. Most of our bedrooms in the house are already spoken for by 'early adopters', but we have lots of floor space in the den and hangar with air beds & air mattresses (bring a bedroll & towel/wash cloth, if you can). You're welcome to tent-camp or park your (earth-bound) RV in the yard, or if you prefer, there's a private campground with hookups about 2 miles away. Hotels are about 20 minutes away in Madison, Ridgeland, and Jackson. Feel free to call (1:00PM-9:00 PM if calling on a weekday) or email for more info on hotels, etc.

Attached is the 'official' brochure with contact info for more info, if needed. If you intend to come, please RSVP as soon as you can so we can plan meals, etc.

Thanks,

Charlie & Tupper England

1d6b1e19.jpg

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p558/rv7charlie/1d6b1e19.jpg

Last edited:
Back