What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Will EMagAir actually ship their 6 Cylinder PMag at OSH?

Will the 6-cylinder Pmag ship at OSH in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According the to E-Mag rep at Sun n Fun yesterday, the P-200 will ship in late June. Asked when I could have delivery if I ordered now, he said probably late July. Backlog is uncertain as the wait list without deposits is squishy.

Units will be made in-house initially, later subcontracted to local manufacturers.

At Oshkosh last year the company told me October for delivery. When I mentioned this yesterday, he said that plans to certify the P-200 led to further design changes. Not until last month were they willing to freeze the design and start manufacturing.

When I went with EFII ignition on my RV10 I advertised my 8 hour mags for sale on this site. One customer said he would buy and then backed out just as I was shipping them out. Said he decided to buy the six cylinder eMag that had been promised right after Oshkosh. I forget how long ago that was but it's at least seven years ago. I just smiled to myself thinking about flying pigs or freezing cracking sounds from ****.

Back