What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WIKI updates

HAL Pilot

Well Known Member
Hey all glad the WIKI is helpful just wanted to let you know I really appreciate when folks point out things that could be updated. Please keep an eye out for me on plans version changes. If you see a new version and it's not on the WIKI let me know so I can update.

Hey all glad the WIKI is helpful just wanted to let you know I really appreciate when folks point out things that could be updated. Please keep an eye out for me on plans version changes. If you see a new version and it's not on the WIKI let me know so I can update.
Section 09, Elevator Assembly, contains many updated pages dated 06/27/23 that incorporate changes for SB-00043. Is that all you need, or do you need specific page references?

I just noticed that 10-14 is out of date on the wiki. It's from 5/1/14 and my printed copy is from 2022 (I believe). I didn't look closely to compare differences, but I know mine explicitly says not to dimple the static port and the wiki version doesn't have that.

Back