What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Who speaks Czech?

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
We’re still peeling twenty year old plastic off the QB Rocket kit (when we’re stuck and need something mindless to do while our hind-brain solves the problem….), and I noticed this written on the plastic of the belly the other day - but I don’t read Czech? At least, I’m guessing that’s the language, since that is where the QB was built.

Anyone?

FA2D2CDB-5640-4A2B-ACDD-1C8CBB9A3327.jpeg

``Orville cooks one week, and I cook the next. Orville's week we have bread and butter and meat and gravy and coffee three times a day. My week I give him more variety. ... We don't fuss a bit about whose week it is to cook.'

Google speaks CZ. The hard part is figuring out what letters they are using! Been there, done that on lotsa of CZ parts. It's a challenge to say the least.

Google speaks CZ. The hard part is figuring out what letters they are using! Been there, done that on lotsa of CZ parts. It's a challenge to say the least.
Throw in the handwriting and faded nature of the twenty year old sharpie……

``Orville cooks one week, and I cook the next. Orville's week we have bread and butter and meat and gravy and coffee three times a day. My week I give him more variety. ... We don't fuss a bit about whose week it is to cook.'
Cite your sources….and process!! 🤣😉

Last edited:
Worked with a guy today from the Czech Republic. He said it appeared to be a note or letter written from a guy to his girlfriend with several complaints about her including her bad cooking. He said it was pretty poor penmanship and was a bit hard to decipher and understand.

Worked with a guy today from the Czech Republic. He said it appeared to be a note or letter written from a guy to his girlfriend with several complaints about her including her bad cooking. He said it was pretty poor penmanship and was a bit hard to decipher and understand.
Thanks - Amazing the talents we can reach through VAF, isn’t it?!

Glad you got your answer. My Czech friend writes, "I really tried to to translate the text but the problem is that most of the words are partly blurred so I am not able to translate the text into a meaningful story."

Last edited:
It’s a good thing Louise knows you don’t speak or write Czech……

Back