What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vertical Power Support update, starting in 2023

cjensen

Well Known Member
Hi folks,

I want to get an update out there for a couple of changes coming for me and Vertical Power support that will be effective January 3rd, 2023.

First, I am not leaving Astronics...but my role is changing a bit for career advancement. I've been the primary tech support person for Vertical Power products for just a couple weeks shy of 9 years now, and it's now time for me to hand the reigns over to a bright young man named Peter Begonja, who I have been training for the last 3 months. Peter is in our engineering support group, and has done a fine job of picking up on the training. There are many areas of supporting the Vertical Power product line that will only come with experience, but I am confident that Peter will be great in this role. I will still be available to Peter as his backup, and to help answer questions that he may not yet be familiar with, but he's doing great. He has been covering VP support on Wednesday's and Friday's for 2 months now, and on January 3rd when we return from the holiday break, support will be available through the primary office support line and support email.

Phone 425-328-1658
Emails are [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected]

My phone and email will no longer be used for support, so if you email me directly at my Astronics email address, if you have it, it will be redirected to Peter, and I'll help if needed.

It's been an absolute pleasure serving the needs of all of our customers. I've always enjoyed helping others, and especially working through the head-scratching issues with a successful outcome. I will still be working the trade shows that we go to, along with a face you're all familiar with, Jeff Solberg (marketing), and Peter will be joining us for shows going forward.

A huge thank you to all of you who have used Vertical Power, currently using Vertical Power, and to those that plan to. The VP-X has been on the market for over 12 years now, sales are stronger than ever, and we anticipate continued growth as we work on some updates, and a potential expansion of our product line.

My new role will be focused on the business development side of the Vertical Power brand, as well as our certified products in the CorePower lineup.

I've been around here for a long time now, and I've had the pleasure of meeting so many of you along the way...honestly, a pleasure. Anyway...I'll still be around, and involved in the Vertical Power products in sales and product development.

One final note is our holiday break...the Astronics offices are closed beginning Friday December 23rd through January 2nd. Offices will open again at 7am Pacific Time on January 3rd. Hope you all have a fantastic holiday season!

Cheers,

Congratulations on the changes! Thanks for all the help you have give me over the past 9 years at VP! Best of luck. See you at AV!

Congratulations on your new promotion Chad, and best of luck to Peter. I’m sure he’ll do good…..he had a great mentor.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the one on one personal support over the years. Best wishes on your new position.

Back