What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Update to Classic Aero "Build An Interior" Tool

Luke D

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Hey Everyone,

You may have seen the link on VAF to our "Build An Interior" page. We designed this way back to help people better understand how to select items for their interior. It can be confusing understanding which products are compatible, how many you should order (price for seats includes 2 not just 1 for example), or which items are mutually exclusive. It also calculates the price as you select items.

As helpful as this was, it was always missing one feature. That was the ability to send the configuration you created to us. We had customers employ various work arounds for this, but it was an obvious drawback. Well, we've finally gotten around to adding this feature. You can try out the tool using the link below. Please let me know if you encounter any bugs. We'll try to get them resolved as quickly as possible.

Looks great but when you click on an item it goes to a dead link.
Good catch. That's the result of a site wide change that happened some time ago. I never got back to it. I'll see if we can get that taken care of as well. Thanks!

Back