What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two RVators Emerge From Hiding!

Congratulations

Meilleurs voeux aux jeunes mari?s, as we say here.

Mickey and Val, even if you were far from the action, take a look at your tail wheel, there might be some boxes and cans dangling there.

Last edited:
Congratulations Paul and Louise!

That is GREAT news!

I hope you two enjoy each and every day together!

Congrats Paul and Louise

My best to the both of you on this "exciting adventure". Just remember...if you have engine problems, fly the airplane then trouble shoot!

I am sure the boys at the Plane Talk Hanger will want to pass along their best wishes as well.

Stogies all around

Congratulations!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful marriage full of love & happiness... and flying of course. ;)

Congratulations and Best Wishes. A Good Marriage is the only thing better than a Good RV.

Roberta

Congratulations!

Paul and Louise,

This couldn't have happened to nicer people. Glad you found each other, and best wishes for lots of happiness ahead!

Just tuned into the post this evening...what a pleasant surprise. I was expecting another trip report....but this is the best.

Congrats!

Good WX

Louise and Paul,

Oh what a happy occasion !

From Canada, my wife and I wish you both a great journey together. May the weather be fair and may you have sun shine and a tail wind through out your marriage. Keep your WX radar on so you can fly around dark clouds........GOOD LUCK.

From HI FLY Pete

Thanks!

Thanks again to everybody for your well wishes! We hope to continue meeting all the great people here and throughout the RV community as the years go by. It is really not a bad thing when the tough part of a Friday night is deciding which airplane to take to the fly-in the next day.....;):D

Paul

congrats to u both

Congrats...Such a wonderful thing. Just when you thought this site could not get any better... I am truly amazed at this site. Congrats...honeymoon plans? RV trip to where????

take care and enjoy eachother....
:D

Louise and Paul: Outrageous JOY to you both!

Now is a good time for you to come see the birthplace of your earthly meeting; everything is green. Besides that, the Rio Grande is flooding, and the water is still rising. Some say a new record will be set. This is the highest the river has been in at least 50 years. You'll need to right click and "save target" on your hard drive to see the following clip. About 15 minute download with a good DSL connection.

http://www.flybigbend.com/assets/multimedia/9-13_Flood.wmv

Thanks Chase - we hope to get out there when the weather cools down, we get things squared away back home after the hurriucane, etc, etc.....will check out the link when we get back to some sort of high speed connection - doing the 'net on Blackberry is tough!

Paul

Yay!

Congratulations! May you share many happy flying hours together! Oh, and the other kind, too.

Back