What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SV-5 vent

jcbarker

Well Known Member
I couldn't find the SV-5 fresh air vents anywhere so I looked on the Fuselage parts list. It's not listed. The NACA scoops are and I have those but no SV-5. Did I loose it? (my wife says I lost it a long time ago and don't think she's talking about vents).

Those vents are no longer included in the kit. They haven’t been included for a while now. Vans sells an SV6 aluminum, and an SV7, 3d printed plastic version. Steinair and Aerosport also sell aluminum versions.

Mr

Those vents are no longer included in the kit. They haven’t been included for a while now. Vans sells an SV6 aluminum, and an SV7, 3d printed plastic version. Steinair and Aerosport also sell aluminum versions.

ThanksTodd;) I guess I'm not losing it. At least for now.

I got some BIG aluminum ones from spruce.. Stein air didn’t have a big enough eyeball vent for me. Spruce has some really nice ones that 2 inch SCAT goes on.

I've got the plastic SV5 vents left over from my -7 build that I didn't use. Only about a foot of tubing left since I used that, but the vents are unused. Let me know if interested.

Ryan,
I left you a pm. I’d love to buy them.
Thanks,
Tom H

I've got the plastic SV5 vents left over from my -7 build that I didn't use. Only about a foot of tubing left since I used that, but the vents are unused. Let me know if interested.

Back