What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Support from Vetterman Exhaust

tommylewis

Well Known Member
I want to recognize the OUTSTANDING support I got from Clint at Vetterman Exhaust this month. When I took my RV7a down for its March Condition inspection, I found that the #3 exhaust pipe was cracked on the slip joint just below #3. Surprise, but a call to Clint got a response of send it up but include the #4 pipe and the crossover also. It came back last week and fits perfect, whew, so our April trip is still on. A big THANKs to Clint for a job well done and a very quick turnaround time at a reasonable cost.

The service we received from Larry V. was totally great--------good to see that the tradition has been maintained by Clint.

Ordered my FWF kit from Vans about 2 years ago. After my engine was assembled we discovered the fitment issue with the Barrett Cold Air Induction. Clint said send it to me and I’ll take care of it. Was only gone a few weeks and we had a new exhaust. Great service!

Ordered my FWF kit from Vans about 2 years ago. After my engine was assembled we discovered the fitment issue with the Barrett Cold Air Induction. Clint said send it to me and I’ll take care of it. Was only gone a few weeks and we had a new exhaust. Great service!
I for one agrees that This guy is first class
My luck has been varying lately FIXIT

Back