What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14/A Flight for a friend in the Atlanta area

AX-O

Well Known Member
One of my friends is looking for a flight in an RV-14/RV-14A. He is an airline pilot. Unfortunately, he is in Atlanta and that makes it difficult for me to help from the West coast. Is there anyone around in the Atlanta area that would be interested in helping him out with a flight. He is flying out of Fulton County Airport (FTY). Please contact me via PM. Thank you.

EAA chapter 268 meets at Paulding Northwest Atlanta Airport, KPUJ, the third Saturday of the month. I can't speak for anyone there as to giving rides, ( my -14A is no where near finnished ) but there are a few -14A's on the field. Our next meeting is this Saturday at 10:00. At the very least, he can get a look at one, and maybe a ride.

Search EAA Chapter 268 for contact info to get the gate code to get in.

North Atlanta RV Builders group is having it's quarterly meetup Saturday 9/23.
Usually meets at LZU or RRY restaurant . Probably be a 14 there. Can contact me a couple days before and should know if anyone is bringing one. My 14 is waiting on LCP :(

I can do it

I fly to KFFC often. Next trip will be Sept 23rd. Have him/her PM me for contact info.

Marvin

Back