What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Dinner 2024 at OSH

ewumnrr

Well Known Member
Hello,

I’ve been receiving inquiries about the 2024 dinner, and I wanted to inform you that I’m currently in the process of securing sponsors. I’m pleased to share that Stein Air, Aerosport Power, and Aircraft Spruce have already pledged funds.

In approximately two weeks, I’ll be distributing tickets, and I’ll make an announcement here. The dinner will once again take place on the Sunday evening before the show begins (7/21) at SOS.

Best regards,
Martin

Hello,

I’ve been receiving inquiries about the 2024 dinner, and I wanted to inform you that I’m currently in the process of securing sponsors. I’m pleased to share that Stein Air, Aerosport Power, and Aircraft Spruce have already pledged funds.

In approximately two weeks, I’ll be distributing tickets, and I’ll make an announcement here. The dinner will once again take place on the Sunday evening before the show begins (7/21) at SOS.

Best regards,
Martin
Right on Martin. Glad your doing this again this yr.

Update: Best Tugs signed up with a giveaway (a Ground Power Unit). Aerosport Power is giving away an RV-10 embroidered duffle bag.

Update: Some sponsors are still deciding, also I don't have the price increase on the food yet. Hopefully within the coming week, I'll be able to give out tickets.

Back