What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Race to Ridgeland

logansc

Well Known Member
Southeastern area RV'ers. please mark your calendars! We will hold our second annual "Race to Ridgeland" fly-in on Saturday, May 12, 2007 at the Ridgeland Airport (3J1). See www.racetoridgeland.com for details. Trophies for the race, spot landing contest, and biplane judging. Aircraft in the air all day long including racing, spot landing practice, RV formation flying, vintage, and gliders. Food and drink available; sponsored by the Jasper County Aeronautical Commission.

Lee are you going to have you Rocket there? Dave and I will hopefully be done with the RV-10 by then. You and Jim will have to come by in a couple of weeks when the engine arrives. If we don't finish by then, I will take the Tiger if Ben doesn't take it.

Todd: I'm hoping to have it flying, but am not counting on it. Jim is hard at work on an RV-9 (we've created a monster!). I'm about 750 hours into what I estimate will be an 1300 hour project. If you guys are flying, you'll be one of the most interesting airplanes at the fly-in. I have NO idea how to handicap your airplane. You'll have to tell me what your engine guy says about the cruise speed you should expect!!

Hope to see you there!

Lee...

Robby:I called last week and your wife said you were in Rome picking up plane parts. I'm in Naples through the weekend. They drive like morons down here! I'll call next week.

Lee: Handicap? We don't need a handicap! I think everybody else will.

Back