What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PPL Checkride in the DFW area

tyconnell

Well Known Member
Greetings,

I hope this is RV related "enough" - it's at least flying and Texas related.

The daughter of my oldest and best friend is in the flight program at Baylor. I'm not privy to the details, but she's having a hard time getting a checkride scheduled down there, and they were wondering if I knew anyone. I don't. I'm hoping someone in the N. Texas brain trust can offer some suggestions.

You can p.m. me here or send me an email at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Ty, my son lives in the Dallas area and has been looking for an available DPE for the past four months. He possibly has located someone but waiting to hear back. If he is successful I will send the contact info to you. It is sad that so many people are spending big bucks working on a pilot license only to be stalled at the finish lie due to a shortage of DPEs.

Ty, my son lives in the Dallas area and has been looking for an available DPE for the past four months. He possibly has located someone but waiting to hear back. If he is successful I will send the contact info to you. It is sad that so many people are spending big bucks working on a pilot license only to be stalled at the finish lie due to a shortage of DPEs.

Thank you - researching a bit, it seems like the DPE shortage is a problem nationwide. Very unfortunate.

If you're still looking, try Huffman Aviation at Spinks (KFWS)

Be well prepared, he's reputed to be very "thourough".

Back