What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Our New YouTube channel

Jcurry

Well Known Member
Hello All,
My wife usually videos and edits all of our flights so for now, we have decided to go ahead and share them on YouTube. Our channel is called "Southern Latitudes Sport Aviation". It chronicles our flights in our RV12
from our home base in east central Florida and beyond. They are not meant to be educational and are simply for the joy of flying. We are new to this and understand our videos are not perfect and we will be working to improve them. 4k coming soon. If you would like to take a look, the link is in my signature below. Thank you.

Last edited:
I found your channel a week or two ago and subscribed. I was looking for RV-12 in flight videos. I so far haven't found a ton.

I was hoping to see in some way the capability for cross county, how it handles in the bumps, etc... really hoping to find a comparison of the RV-12 against something "known" such as a C-152. I'm just dreaming about a retirement project in a few years and leaning to either an RV-14 or an RV-12 mostly for now....

Anyway, I was happy to see some folks travelling in an RV-12! Not much of that out there that I've found.

I found your channel a week or two ago and subscribed. I was looking for RV-12 in flight videos. I so far haven't found a ton.

I was hoping to see in some way the capability for cross county, how it handles in the bumps, etc... really hoping to find a comparison of the RV-12 against something "known" such as a C-152. I'm just dreaming about a retirement project in a few years and leaning to either an RV-14 or an RV-12 mostly for now....

Anyway, I was happy to see some folks travelling in an RV-12! Not much of that out there that I've found.
We just started this channel last Sunday. All of my flying videos were on my wife's gardening channel lol. They have been moved to this channel. We are going to add a wing mounted camera soon.
I live in Port St. John. Happy to show you the plane and take you for a flight.

I love the -12 but if I had the $ I would have bought the -14.

Last edited:
ah yes, I do recall seeing that there was some gardening or some other stuff there. Must have been her gardening channel then. I misunderstood...just saw Southern Lattitudes....
I'm not overly interested in gardening, so I guess I should unsubscribe and subscribe to your new one then!

Back