What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Navworx 600 EXP

Can't get the weather on display

I have an Mgl Voyager connected to the Navworx ESP. I cannot get weather or traffic on the EFIS screen. Anyone who has the MGL EFIS have any suggestions for troubleshooting. I have set up everything according to the integration guide.

Connecting to NavWorx 600 EXP

My connection is with ifly which simply recognizes a wifi signal from NavWorx then it is selected for connection . Using a laptop : first connect to wifi from the NavWorx ,the setup procedure must be initiated from NW home page - curser over support - select appropriate menu to initialize ,then push tab for seclections in menu . Bill has directions about the setup but I had to call him to understand for my particular hookup. (Took a while) but since setup is completed it has worked great. Good luck, Tom Williams RV9a

As of today - -

I can report my Navworx EXP seems to be working well. Not lots of traffic in Iowa, but enough to see other traffic within a few miles of me as it is supposed to do. I am using a 10" IPad retina, with IFly app. First decent day we have had for a while.

Install now?

I have an EXP that I have not installed. With the FAA coming down on Navworx with an AD, does it make sense for me to install it now?

EXP

I would wait & see what the AD actually says. There is a possibility that the EXP will be exempt from the AD. If not & NavWorx gets clear guidance fron the FAA on how to move forward-it may just require a new position source.

Back