What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N Number scam - action needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's pricing would be $1500 for the number I would like.

Finding the current registrant, obtaining the number, and transferring it to me is a service TO ME that would be worth the small incremental price on my over $90k purchase.

I can also avoid the cost of registering the number myself for 5-10 years while I'm saving up for the second plane. (I don't finance aircraft)

"one man's trash is another man's treasure" may apply to this practice. But, like it or not, it's perfectly legal.

Wow

wow, I've read a lot of different subjects on this forum and never seen fellow RVers put people down so much. Have respect for one another regardless of what your belief is. Everyone will have an opinion about this matter, if its not going to help solve your fellow RVers problems and seems like a smart a$$ thing to say then keep it to yourself.

This is crazy! the FAA wants to be in charge and control everything aviation but fails to regulate this?

103 posts so there has been ample opportunity to present various positions concerning this situation. We are on the cusp of getting personal/political with some of the responses......thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back