What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lost Father Found

Best thing out there.

This is the best news going. Thanks to all involved for sharing your story. I wish you all a happy future.

Update

Since we have had so many comments regarding our story I thought it time we brought everyone up to speed on Aspyn and her new family status. Aspyn has pretty much become a regular around here. I like to think she feels very at home. She has been out to visit 3 times and we just got back from a trip to Disney land with her making our visit count 4. I work for an airline and was lucky enough to get her on our flying benefits making our visits much easier. She fits in as if she has been here all along and we are all very comfortable together. She has now had the chance to meet her Grandmother (my mom), Older brother Casey and his family, My wife Maureens sister and her family, and countless freinds. She is liked by everyone she meets. Looking back now its interesting that a few people mentioned it shoud be a happy beginning rather than a happy ending, I couldn't agree more. She lights up my life and I love having her around. Its always sad when its time for her to go. We have a very tight bond and our future looks great! She loves to fly and is talking about wanting to learn. It looks like she will be attending Oshkosh with us this year :). My family would like to thank all of you for your nice comments and wish you all a Merry Christmas.... As you all know Christmas came early for me this year, and its the gift that keeps on giving:).

3 pics included
1 Aspyn with older brother Casey and younger Nolan
2 Aspyn, Grandma (Betty), Wife Maureen, Me, Brothers Casey and Nolan, Caseys wife Brittney and 2 kids casey jr, and Brooke.
3 Dinner with Maureens sisters family Jim (brother in law), Me, Aspyn, Nolan, Shannon, Rebecca, Nicole, Maureen, and sister Collette.

29p9ljq.jpg

30cqa2e.jpg

2uy0y93.jpg

Back