What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lord mount question

jcarne

Well Known Member
Patron
Does anyone know if I go with Lord mounts is the bolt set that Van's sells going to work with them or do I need different length bolts? Thanks!

I used Van's FWF kit which included the Lord mounts and bolts. Assuming these are the same bolts Van's sells separately, then you should be good to go. Be sure to order the proper Lord mounts for your engine and engine mount. The FWF kit is a good value, and you can delete what you don't need.

Last edited:
I used Van's FWF kit which included the Lord mounts and bolts. Assuming these are the same bolts Van's sells separately, then you should be good to go. Be sure to order the proper Lord mounts for your engine and engine mount. The FWF kit is a good value, and you can delete what you don't need.

Interesting Jake, I don't believe Van's sells Lords anymore other than for the RV-10?

Interesting, they are coming with Barry now per their firewall forward inventory sheet/ spreadsheet they gave me. Also seems most people on the forum were told by LORD to use J9613-40 or -49. I think the only different being rubber hardness on one of the donuts.

Back