What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a Colorado Front Range area hangar

AlpineYoda

Well Known Member
Patron
Hello out there! My new RV-10 has been housed at KBDU in Boulder for the last 3 years while under construction and in phase 1 testing in a large hangar I sublease with a bunch of other pilots and planes. I just found out that the local maintenance shop is taking the hangar over and has had a lawyer send all of us notices of eviction, despite having leases on paper through 2028.

I've called a lawyer and I will call AOPA PPS Monday, but I really don't want to get into a long term fight, with all the expense and headache. I'm on the waitlists for KBDU and KBJC for hangars, but it will be a while.

Does anyone in the Front Range area have room for an RV-10 until I can figure out a long term plan? I would really rather not park outside all summer!

Thanks in advance!

Colorado RVs

Hello out there! My new RV-10 has been housed at KBDU in Boulder for the last 3 years while under construction and in phase 1 testing in a large hangar I sublease with a bunch of other pilots and planes. I just found out that the local maintenance shop is taking the hangar over and has had a lawyer send all of us notices of eviction, despite having leases on paper through 2028.

I've called a lawyer and I will call AOPA PPS Monday, but I really don't want to get into a long term fight, with all the expense and headache. I'm on the waitlists for KBDU and KBJC for hangars, but it will be a while.

Does anyone in the Front Range area have room for an RV-10 until I can figure out a long term plan? I would really rather not park outside all summer!

Thanks in advance!

If it will help, I manage a forum for Colorado Builders. Vans Rocky Mountain RVs. Quite a few members (40+).
If you want to join, shoot me an e-mail (below) with the following.
First, Last
Cell
City
Model

Back