What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a 9/9A in Nor Cal for fit check...

jzawodn

I'm New Here
Friend
My wife and are I interested in a 9A but she's concerned about baggage capacity. Seeing on in person would go a long way toward answering her questions.

If you've got one and are open to doing a little show-and-tell, let me know. We're based at E45 and willing to fly an hour or more (in our Glastar) to check one out.

Thanks!

I have a 7 (same fuselage as the 9) located in kpao. Happy to do a show and tell with it.

Oh, I didn't realize the fuselage was the same. Even the usable baggage area?

If that's the case, I've got a 7 I can check out VERY close by.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Should be identical fuselages. If you have the chance, check out a slider, a slider with super tracks and a tip up. Access to the baggage area differs greatly based on canopy and if your seats have head rests or not.

I have a -9A at KLHM. My knee is giving me trouble so I'm sort of stuck for a while or I would be happy to fly out to you. If you want to find your way to KLHM, I would be happy to spend as much time as you want with it.

Dave

I think the weight allocated to baggage may be more of an consideration than the volume of the baggage area. Take a look at the specs.

Back