What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air Oshkosh Discount

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
That time of the year. JD Air Parts is offering a 10% discount on all products through July 31st. Any order received between now and July 31st will be eligible.

I will have limited space to deliver to Oshkosh. If that is something you'd like, put a note on the comments section when you order. After delivery, I'll refund the shipping cost.

We have everything in stock except the Light Weight Tires. You can order and I can ship the tire when they arrive.

Thanks everyone for the great support. You will find no better products for your RV!!

Use AV2023 coupon code to get your discount. Also, if you'd like to pay cash at AV, send me an email with what you'd like and I'll sweeten it a little more. [email protected]

Last edited:
Oshkosh pick up

Darwin,
will you have a central location at Oshkosh for picking up purchased items?

Chuck Brietigam
RV-6XXL

Not really

Darwin,
will you have a central location at Oshkosh for picking up purchased items?

Chuck Brietigam
RV-6XXL

Hi Chuck,

I don't sell at the show. I bring product for delivery and viewing. My RV7 will be parked by Home Built HQ's in the Past Grand Champions area. I also fly the Bell 47's during the show. Pretty flexible to meet at my plane.

Back