What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Invoice from Vans parts order

N890GF

Anyone else notice that recently (even as early as October) ordering parts from Vans Store online shows up as "Sling Aircraft"?

I recently placed a couple orders for some small parts and as they go through, I get billed (normally) from Sling Aircraft. Is this something that others have seen?

It’s been reported a couple of other times over the past few months. There appears to be a card processor that ihas somehow mixed up seller names on occasional orders. We are looking into this. It’s an error being made somewhere in the chain of data events. Please feel free to let me know if this happens and I will probably reach out to you directly for some details if you don’t mind. It might help us chase things down for a resolution. There’s nothing else going on here. Just a mix up somewhere in the payment card world, I believe.

And don’t even get me started about people sending us their old shoes hoping we will replace them because they wore out!

It’s been reported a couple of other times over the past few months. There appears to be a card processor that ihas somehow mixed up seller names on occasional orders. We are looking into this. It’s an error being made somewhere in the chain of data events. Please feel free to let me know if this happens and I will probably reach out to you directly for some details if you don’t mind. It might help us chase things down for a resolution. There’s nothing else going on here. Just a mix up somewhere in the payment card world, I believe.

And don’t even get me started about people sending us their old shoes hoping we will replace them because they wore out!

Thanks for the response greg. Happy to help chase down the issue with you. It seems to only have happened twice (once in october, and once just now).

Same issue with my order

I reported the same issue to Vans. Callers in and gave them the details. Was told someone would get back with me, never heard anything else. About 6 weeks ago occurred.

Back