What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Highest time RV you know of?

SwimmingDragonfly96

Well Known Member
Vans RVs have been around for a while now, and I’m curious to know the highest time RVs some of you know of or have? Extra cool would be to hear of highest time RVs you know about that have spent most of their lives tied down outside vs in a hangar.

I think Rosie's rv6 still holds that record. When I saw him a few months ago he was around 5500 hours, but I could be misremembering. It's a lot of time though.

I'd bet one of the factory RV-6's. Scott would probably know the answer to how many hours they had on them before they were retired.

Turbo wins

TURBO YES =VAF= Payed Jan2022
Ed D'Arcy
RV6-A 5,500 + hrs, R-44 1,700 hrs, Helicycle traded for 33 FFR coupe, 300 young eagles flown
Stuart, Fl / East Hampton,Ct / Virgin Gorda, BVI - villa sold.
VAF #840 EAA AOPA FAC FABA QB SPA
addicted pickle ball player

hight time

my goal was never to be high time. it was passion to fly and the rv turned out to be like a drug that a couldn't resist. the people I met didn't hurt either. then came my love of helicopters which I give my dad and Oshkosh the reason I got involved with them. 2,000+ helo hours later and she is still with me. besides flying I now have a 32' racing cat that tops out at 100+ mph. 1 year and 200 hours later of ownership and wow, an experience I can't explain. and then the time I spend on the Pickleball court. a lot. great people, fun, and cheap!
so if you need place to visit stuart is open to all here on a great forum. Eat , fly, get wet or see what Pball is all about is open to all. enjoy a blessed Summer of flying fun and whatever makes you happy. getting ready to relocate to CT for the summer months, time to get some hobbs hours in there. =VAF= Rules :cool:
20220626-111746.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back