What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GMU 22 Wiring

dweyant

Well Known Member
Trying to decipher the wiring diagarm for the GMU 22.

It looks like the F406 wire is a white shielded wire bundle. It then goes into the GMU 22 connector, but I can't find any labels to say which wire goes into which location?

Thanks,

-Dan

Does this help (from the WH-00125 schematic)?

-Alex

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 7.23.53 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 7.23.53 AM.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 52
I've got to be missing something obvious...

It looks like it is showing all of the wires as white, where are the colors labeled?

-Dan

My GMU22's CPC connector was already wired, so I just used the pin numbers from that to wire the corresponding WH-00107 CPC that became part of the wiring harness. Does your GMU22 only have bare wires that aren't yet attached to its CPC connector?

My GMU22's CPC connector was already wired, so I just used the pin numbers from that to wire the corresponding WH-00107 CPC that became part of the wiring harness. Does your GMU22 only have bare wires that aren't yet attached to its CPC connector?

The GMU22 came with the connector attached.

I have the Van's (Stein) harness. My confusion is on the wires coming into the left wing. I have a shielded wire that is on the drawing, but none of the four wires inside of it match the colors on the drawing (drawing shows them all as white).

-Dan

The back of connector is slid up and out of view in the picture. In these situations I always do the easy ones first, Black, Red, Green. The drawing actually shows them different colours, not all white.
20231108_090021.jpeg

20231108_085753.jpeg

Last edited:
The GMU22 came with the connector attached.

I have the Van's (Stein) harness. My confusion is on the wires coming into the left wing. I have a shielded wire that is on the drawing, but none of the four wires inside of it match the colors on the drawing (drawing shows them all as white).

-Dan

In that case, you'll have to trace each colored wire back to the root (WH-00012) and figure out what it corresponds to on the WH-00125 schematic.

Back