What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch v9.32 out today

rcarsey

Well Known Member
See: https://vansairforce.net/threads/garmin-g3x-touch-software-v9-32-now-available-2-6-2024.224303/

Nothing major.. but some bugfixes, including some fixes for TIS-B traffic display problems which many people have complained about in the past few months (including me). I'll be flying with it tomorrow and will post any observations.. I think I may have posted on here or the Glass Cockpit forum a couple months ago -- but I was noticing targets dropping off the display on occasion... and less frequently, I'd see duplicate targets [same tail #] that were side-by-side .. almost like one was time-delayed.. but they weren't...since both tracks never converged with each other.

Well, updating went mostly smooth. The GDL (adsb receiver w/ optional XM) took a long time to update (15-20 minutes), so I'd recommend having the aircraft on a charger for it.

It seems the engineers "forgot" to include something in the software.. so they've removed v9.32 from the website and will re-post it in a few days after its fixed. (See error message below).

If you had downloaded v9.32 already, I'd recommend you hold off until it is re-released. Aside from that, I did not notice any abnormal traffic targets during a 4 hr flight today.

20240207_122918.png

Last edited:
Back