What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FW Wiring

AlphaCharlieBravo

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Where did you guys purchase your FW forward wiring from? Battery cable and ground, alt cable, starter cable, ring terminals and silicone boots etc.

I see B&C mentioned. Is this the same place where my alternator is coming from? Any suggestions for one stop shopping would be appreciated.

Thank you
A

Where did you guys purchase your FW forward wiring from? Battery cable and ground, alt cable, starter cable, ring terminals and silicone boots etc.

I see B&C mentioned. Is this the same place where my alternator is coming from? Any suggestions for one stop shopping would be appreciated.

Thank you
A
I bought the general wiring kit from Van's and it has everything I needed, in fact there is left over wire and terminals.

Last edited:
You may wish to buy heavy duty welding cable for battery to starter and around battery and engine grounds, This cable is very flexible and is probablyas good as aviation approved cable. In my country it just happens to be orange.

Back