What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS RV7 project

Check6

Well Known Member
RV7 kit with all components. No engine or prop, but still elgible from Van's. IFR panel installed and working. Asking $82,600.

RV7​
Vans Pricing 3/11/2024​
Empennage Kit​
$4,300.00​
Wing Kit​
$24,975.00​
Fuselage Kit (SB- but pretty much completed)​
$19,050.00​
Finishing Kit​
$14,350.00​
Total Vans Pricing​
$62,675.00
JD AirParts Tail Wheel​
$820.00​
FlyLeds​
$792.00​
FlyBoy Super Tracks Canopy $364.95
SteinAir IFR Panel & Install (IFR installed and smoke tested by SteinAir. Harnesses from Stein) Has schematic $38,000
Total Project (This does not include any shipping, tax or labor) No laser cut or primer isssues Kit # 74833$102,651.95
panel.jpg
wing 3.jpg
wing 1.jpg
super trac.jpg
View attachment 60313
panel 4.jpg
panel.jpg
wing 3.jpg
wing 1.jpg
super trac.jpg
View attachment 60313
panel 4.jpg
Stein Air IFR panel & Install (IFR installed and smoke tested by SteinAir. Harnesses from Stein)
panel.jpg
wing 3.jpg
wing 1.jpg
super trac.jpg
View attachment 60313
panel 4.jpg
$38,000.00​
Total Project​
$102,651.95​

Attachments

• Firewall.JPG
    Firewall.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 100
  • Fuse.JPG
    Fuse.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5193 Large.jpeg
    IMG_5193 Large.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 98
  • metal work 2.JPG
    metal work 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
  • Metal work.JPG
    Metal work.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
It does not have the engine, I will get this updated. It does have an larger oil cooler mounted on the firewall already.

Last edited:
Another really (REALLY) nice project from the Georgetown, TX area. Bobby has been mentored and assisted by the best of the best here, including some that came up building under Tony Bingelis. Local RV gurus Seth and Deene and Brian's work and guidance shows in this build! Super high quality!

Just another plug for good friends with superb projects on the market!

Cheers,
Bob

Okay, I've been told I did not make it crystal clear. I have also added a few more pictures. Everything is here to complete this project (except the engine and Prop) and is available TODAY! The firewall forward kit is for a constant speed and orginally a M1B CS180 engine. It still has the IBBS back up battery and system in place for a SureFly Mag wired in as well. There is still plenty of work/make ready to do while you are waiting for the right engine and prop if you don't have one already. I really would love to find it a home sooner vs. later.

Attachments

• elevator.jpg
    elevator.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 59
  • flaps - Copy.jpg
    flaps - Copy.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 47
  • rudder.jpg
    rudder.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 48
  • stab.jpg
    stab.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 49
  • wing tips.jpg
    wing tips.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Another really (REALLY) nice project from the Georgetown, TX area. Bobby has been mentored and assisted by the best of the best here, including some that came up building under Tony Bingelis. Local RV gurus Seth and Deene and Brian's work and guidance shows in this build! Super high quality!

Just another plug for good friends with superb projects on the market!

Cheers,
Bob
What Bob said!
A great project built (so far) by great ‘adult supervision’ and at a really great price. The savings on this project offsets the cost of engine and prop, and the Vans engine/prop discounts are still there to be applied.

Somebody snap up this great deal!

Back