What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fly-in Stanley N.S Canada

Paul Tuttle

Well Known Member
The 36th annual Stanley Fly-in was held over the weekend in Nova Scotia the oldest event of it kind in Canada .A number of RVs showed up ,all from Eastern Canada The only American aircraft we saw was an 85 hp Taylorcraft that came all the way from Maine. It took him 3.5 hrs to get here :eek: This very worth while event is on every year and there is an open invitation to all who wish to show up either by wing or by wheel :)

stanleyflyin3yx8.jpg
stanleyflyin1zf6.jpg
stanleyflyin5py8.jpg
stanleyflyin6hn5.jpg

Stanley Flyin

Paul

After all those nice things I said about your paintings to these guys in a previous post, you couldn't get a photo of YTQ on this post...I'm hurt.... :). Seriously...great weekend, as usually. I also would like to encourage RV owners from the North east US to think about Stanley next labour day weekend as a destination. Losts of good people to help you out with whatever you need.

Joe Hine C-FYTQ

Sorry Joe ... you are way in the back in one of the pictures behind the 6 beside the Cub . I hope this will make up for my oversite. Thanks for coming over.

Paul

stanleyflyin7ki5.jpg

Joe Hine said:
Paul

After all those nice things I said about your paintings to these guys in a previous post, you couldn't get a photo of YTQ on this post...I'm hurt.... :). Seriously...great weekend, as usually. I also would like to encourage RV owners from the North east US to think about Stanley next labour day weekend as a destination. Losts of good people to help you out with whatever you need.

Joe Hine C-FYTQ

Hi Paul.

Nice to meet you on Saturday. My friend Brad Dennis did up a video of the activities on Sunday that turned out really good. He got Joe, Ross, and Don in a great looking flypast and a great video segment of the RC helicopter demonstration.

It was a great weekend. Looking forward to next year.

Brian Eisner

Aw, man...

I really wanted to make it down this year, but the remenants of Hurricane Ernesto kept me in Ottawa. I used to belong to the EAA chapter down there and was looking forward to flying in for the first time.

Sigh... maybe next year ;-)

Too bad... Kevin Psutka and all the COPA directors were down. Kevin left Sat afternoon to beat the weather. I guess he just made it home to Ottawa and put the airplane in the hanger when it started to pour. Put it in your planner for next year we'll see that you get treated right. :)

Paul

Back