What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

East Coast Formation clinic- “Chicken Drop” Oct 10-13 2024

jhk770

Hello All:

Trying to get a head start and attract some RV formation pilots to sign up and attend this fantastic event in 2024. I’ve attended this before, but because of the lack of RVs attending, I was I unable to participate in any formation flying. I know it seems a long ways away, but time flies… So put it on your calendar and Sign up!

As I’ve posted before, this is a very well run event with many experienced formation pilots that attend; mostly T-34s as of late, but many Yaks and Epsilons also attend.

Please check out the link and instructions from the organizer below. and plan to attend!

Jim RV7A

The T-34 Association has offered the use of their website’s ability to get you registered for the event and pay your event fee in advance. The event fee will be $75/person to cover all four days of the event.

You do NOT need to join the T-34 Association to sign up via their website.

Go to https://www.t-34.com/

Scroll down to the bottom right of the home page and press the “All Events” button.

Scroll down to find the Chicken Drop 2024 event.

On the right side of the page press the “Register Now” button.

If you are not a T-34 Association member just ignore the area labeled “Are you a member of the T-34 Association”.

Just fill in the boxes as required and complete the registration.

Make sure you list your exact aircraft type and your FAST qualifications.

Pray for good weather!!!

Get your hotel reservation ASAP!!!!!

Back