What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon WH-00060 OAT sensor 2 Pin molex question

Anyone with the Dynon system recall anything about where the 2-pin Molex connector for the ADAHRS is that the WH-00060 connects to? Isn’t on my ADAHRS and don’t see it in the inventory(?)

Page 42CiS/U-11

Thanks!

WH-0060?

I know I got it because I plugged the OAT into the ADAHRS yesterday - but I don't remember specifically what bag it was in. (I put it on the cable to hold the 2 wires together a while ago. It is black and smaller than normal Molex connectors - From looking at the packing list - I would guess that it was in the WH0060 bag.

My sensor did not have the connector in the bag with it. I looked online at Aircraft Spruce and saw they have a pic with it in the bag with the sensor. So far, i haven't found it. I will be calling Dynon soon.

I received my avionics kit Aug of 2019 and the connector was already attached to my OAT cable.

Avionics received December 2022. I looked all over for that connector, ended up guessing I lost it somehow. I ended up ordering it from Vans.

Avionics received December 2022. I looked all over for that connector, ended up guessing I lost it somehow. I ended up ordering it from Vans.

So you ordered ES-00151 Molex Mfit Recepticle 2 Pin from Vans store and that fit just fine?

The molex connector

Anyone with the Dynon system recall anything about where the 2-pin Molex connector for the ADAHRS is that the WH-00060 connects to? Isn’t on my ADAHRS and don’t see it in the inventory(?)

Page 42CiS/U-11

Thanks!

The connector comes in the OAT probe bag. The ends of the OAT probe wires have the pins already install.

Dynon has some in stock, so just call them, and they should put one in an envelope and mail it to you.

Back