What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon HDX Trade in Offer

Have a 10” and 7” SkyView Classic kn my RV8A. Everything is working fine. Like all aviators, more is just better :)
Received an offer from Dynon to trade in my old ones for new HDX system with a rebate of $1000 on the 10” and $700 for the 7”.
Anyone do this and/or have an experience with the Classic and HDX and can recommend the upgrade?
Have read some issues with autopilot post install. Just want to avoid replacing a working system with a new one and have numerous post install issues costing more to correct.
Regards

Jeff

I moved from the touch to the HDX a while ago. Faster boot up, brighter crisper screen, better knobs and buttons in bumpy air. Interface is quite good. I am single screen and like the engine instruments on the bottom.
The auto pilot glitch has been fixed, that was the only glitch I experienced.

If you have the classic, non-touch you will see an even bigger benefit in speed and some touch screen features.

Last edited:
I have dual 10" HDX, I love them....
If you decide to upgrade to the HDX do not do the trade in program. You can get more money if sell yourself.

Back