What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dream On!

[email protected]

Well Known Member

Attachments

• undaunted airshows.jpeg
    undaunted airshows.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 224
Impressive - I only watched it about 8 times figuring out your flight sequence :D

Excellent! How much did you speed up the video? Also, how'd you include the music? You have to pay a fee? Haven't stayed up with YouTube commercial rules lately on including copyrighted material in one's videos.

Last edited:
Excellent! How much did you speed up the video? Also, how'd you include the music? You have to pay a fee? Haven't stayed up with YouTube commercial rules lately on including copyrighted material in one's videos.

speeds: 2x in the beginning, 1x at the right rolling cross under, 2x to close it out.

I've never been in trouble yet with copywritten music, and I notice that many people also use copywritten music. Maybe I'll get in trouble someday. Only Cory Marks has given us permission explicitly, but even that would be very hard to communicate to the YouTube beast. Cory has a great album...Who I Am.

Final Cut Pro is the best video editing software I've used and what this video was produced with. I came from Adobe products which I now avoid at ALL costs. I did use the GoPro Player orient the camera...then brought the video into final cut pro. Only takes about 6 hours to make a 60s video...not counting the flying.

Fantastic video - and I checked out your others while I was there. Great work.

I'd love to have somebody around here who was keen to do that same kind of flying with me. It must be both fun and challenging at the same time.

Yeah, editing videos is a huge time waster but the rewards are worth it if you get it right.

I apprecaite you shareing your flying with us. I'd also be happy to see longer videos of your routine if you get around to it someday.

Back