What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

BFR in RV14A in Denver area (KCFO)

paszekj

Sponsor
Hello, I was wondering if any CFIs in the Denver area would be interested in doing a BFR? I have an RV14A at KCFO. I have about 400 hours total and about 70 hours in the RV. There are a couple local flight schools there but I thought it would be more fun to see if a fellow RV pilot was interested first. Thank you.

I am not a CFI yet but at CFO as well. If you don’t find somebody with RV time I can get you the number for the kid who gave me mine in my -6 a few months back. He was a good stick.

I am not a CFI yet but at CFO as well. If you don’t find somebody with RV time I can get you the number for the kid who gave me mine in my -6 a few months back. He was a good stick.
Thank you for the response! If I don’t get a lead I’ll get back to you.

I sent you a private message. Thank you!

Hello, I was wondering if any CFIs in the Denver area would be interested in doing a BFR? I have an RV14A at KCFO. I have about 400 hours total and about 70 hours in the RV. There are a couple local flight schools there but I thought it would be more fun to see if a fellow RV pilot was interested first. Thank you.
There are two CFIs who also fly airlines on this list who built/fly a -7 and are building a -10....and have -15 lust! 😂 If they don't pick up on this thread, I'll ask them if they are interested and send you the info.

Back