What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

avionics for sale

Jmsolomon

I'm New Here
i am a new poster to VAF. Jason at Aerotronics suggested i join up. I built and fly a velocity and just upgraded the panel with a lot of help from Aerotronics and now have some bits for sale if anyone can use them. Having read earlier posts about scammers i will say upfront that i am flexible about payment and will absolutely video chat/facetime, etc. You can also confirm my bonafides with Jason at Aerotronics and Scott Swing the owner of Velocity.

Dynon D180 EFIS/engine monitor combo and panel mount box with HS34 secondary control, ManPress sender, OAT probe, magnetometer and a big chunk of color coded harness and thermocouple leads both pinned into their DSub connectors already. Also 6 CHT probes and 6 EGT probes and the install and operator manuals. $1,000
Garmin SL40 Comm only with tray, backplate, maual and a bag of terminal pins. VG condition, was comm2 so mostly receive-only use over its life. $1400
Garmin 696 large portable moving map with SD card and all accessories/books/mounts/antenna (even the original box) and an airgizmos doohickey for mounting it in the panel. This is not the one that gets weather/siriusXM. $500. Having the ginormous moving map square in the panel was a game changer for me.
Slick Mag (replaced with EI at 400 hours or so) and 100 hour harness for IO540D4A5 $100
Sigtronics two place intercom with PTT and cigarette lighter power cable $50
Dynon portable ADSB in. synchs with foreflight/wingx etc. to show traffic and graphic/text weather. $25

pics on request

i am a new poster to VAF. Jason at Aerotronics suggested i join up. I built and fly a velocity and just upgraded the panel with a lot of help from Aerotronics and now have some bits for sale if anyone can use them. Having read earlier posts about scammers i will say upfront that i am flexible about payment and will absolutely video chat/facetime, etc. You can also confirm my bonafides with Jason at Aerotronics and Scott Swing the owner of Velocity.

Dynon D180 EFIS/engine monitor combo and panel mount box with HS34 secondary control, ManPress sender, OAT probe, magnetometer and a big chunk of color coded harness and thermocouple leads both pinned into their DSub connectors already. Also 6 CHT probes and 6 EGT probes and the install and operator manuals. $1,000
Garmin SL40 Comm only with tray, backplate, maual and a bag of terminal pins. VG condition, was comm2 so mostly receive-only use over its life. $1400
Garmin 696 large portable moving map with SD card and all accessories/books/mounts/antenna (even the original box) and an airgizmos doohickey for mounting it in the panel. This is not the one that gets weather/siriusXM. $500. Having the ginormous moving map square in the panel was a game changer for me.
Slick Mag (replaced with EI at 400 hours or so) and 100 hour harness for IO540D4A5 $100
Dynon portable ADSB in. synchs with foreflight/wingx etc. to show traffic and graphic/text weather. $25

pics on request
Sent you a PM

pics on request
I'll take the Dynon portable ADSB in if not already sold.
Sending you a PM

Back