What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another thumbs up for TS Flightlines

agent4573

Well Known Member
Started the process of ordering all my oil and fuel lines around Thanksgiving with TS Flightlines. My order consisted of all my fuel, oil, and sensor lines, around 10 in total. The first batch of lines showed up and about half of them fit. They were built exactly as I ordered them, I just can't measure for ****. Tom was more than willing to work with me to get them remade and sent out quickly. The 2nd batch of lines, 3 of the 4 reman'd lines fit and I was down to a single very picky oil line that doesn't have much margin of error to fit the routing I need. Again, Tom was more than accommodating with making it right. I ended up buying a cheap set of DIY hoses and ends on Amazon and mocking up a line that fit, then sending it in to him to have him make a copy out of nice aircraft grade tube with the fire sleeve. That final line showed up 2 days ago and fits great. Looks like I'm ready to put some oil in and start my fuel system checkouts.

Before I ordered, I read the how-to and watched the video on how to measure the lines and get the clocking. I went to the hardware store and bought all sizes of mock-up tubing. If I ever have to do it again though, I'll be making a complete set of lines from push-on fittings and rubber tube, then sending everything in to get copied. Tom does a great job of providing exactly what you ask for, it just comes down to asking for the right things.

Thanks Tom!

I also had a great experience with Tom last month. Everything handled very promptly and professionally. I haven’t been able to try the hoses out yet because my angle valve cylinders are back ordered and have been delayed yet again.

Back