What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ADS-B Rebate

AN23

Well Known Member
Well, I let the rebate deal get away from me recently when it was announced that the rebate reservations had reached the max of 20,000. The sad thing was that I had a GDL-82 on backorder and I just didn’t get my request in before they were all gone. There is a provision to try to get any that have been unused and expired. You have to check each Wednesday at 1 pm ET. I tried every Wednesday at 1 pm and after about 5 minutes, I’d guve up as it said none were available. Yesterday, I got a reservation!!!!!! Yes!!!! Here’s the deal, keep trying. At 1:01 yesterday, the site said none available. Same after multiple attempts until at 1:13pm I got a reservation! I just imagine there’s some person that releases these every Wednesday and, if they start the process at 1:00pm, it takes a few minutes for them to show as available. Don’t give up early!

Okay, everybody keep quiet about this or the dudes at Short N Numbers will figure out a way to automate the clicks and monetize it! :D

Back