What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV7 Project for sale in SF Bay Area.

ffraz

I'm New Here
Patron
Another chapter and another move...life happens

RV7 project for sale - $25K:

Slow build, tip-up. Includes Empennage, Wings and Fuselage - all partially completed (no finishing kit). Assembled portions are alodined and primed with Super Koropon.
Empennage purchased in 2002. I estimate 90% complete - no fiberglass work done yet.
Wings purchased in 2002 - also approximately 90% complete with no fiberglass work done.
Fuselage kit purchased in 2010. I stopped work on it in 2017. At this point the tail cone was match drilled and awaiting primer before riveting.

All components were manufactured on Van's old school punch press (no laser cut). My A&P/AI tells me my work is high quality.

The project is in my hangar at HWD and available for inspection. I am only interested in selling it to a party that is willing to pick it up (if I have to crate it again I will just keep it). Of course I will send photos if requested. Please email me at fo&df&azie&@ea&thlink.net (replace "&" with "r"). It will probably go to my spam filter so be patient :).

Thanks - Ford

Last edited:
Back