What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Issues with a return

hillc95

I called up Vans, got an RMA # and sent the item back to them. Tracking info shows it was delivered on 4/27 (almost 3 weeks ago). Sent several emails (no response) and cannot get anyone in Returns or Shipping to call me back. Anyone else have issues returning something? Another number/email I should try?

I called up Vans, got an RMA # and sent the item back to them. Tracking info shows it was delivered on 4/27 (almost 3 weeks ago). Sent several emails (no response) and cannot get anyone in Returns or Shipping to call me back. Anyone else have issues returning something? Another number/email I should try?
Emails, even to management, seem to go without response these days; they do answer the phone and are still as friendly as can be.

They are receiving the emails because when you call, they are able to read the emails.

I haven't returned anything but when buying they would run my credit card same day as ordering and take weeks to send anything and in the meantime after several calls I would receive an email that a shipping label was created with a tracking number but when trying to track it would only say that the package had not been received. Take your money and stall tactic. I've even had parts to go and check on it and tell me it is being boxed and will ship that day just to have to call another week later after checking the tracking and it still says package not received just to go through the same thing again.

Back