What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

For Sale: Wing stand

xorb

I have a substantive wing stand built from hand picked hardwoods. The stand is the right length for the 10 & 14 but can easily be cut down for other models. It is designed to both build on and store both wings. Includes locking wheels.

For local pickup only in Edmonton AB area.

$120

Last edited:
Not sure you know this but FYI. Stands after completion of a build are usually offered for free to other builders in your area.
Im sure you have received free help from others during your build. Your change to return the favor.
Kind of a 'pay it forward' type of thing.

Not sure you know this but FYI. Stands after completion of a build are usually offered for free to other builders in your area.
Im sure you have received free help from others during your build. Your change to return the favor.
Kind of a 'pay it forward' type of thing.
The stand is brand new, nothing was built, the project never got off of the ground.

I have a substantive wing stand built from hand picked hardwoods. The stand is the right length for the 10 & 14 but can easily be cut down for other models. It is designed to both build on and store both wings. Includes locking wheels.

For local pickup only in Edmonton AB area.

$150
The stand is brand new, nothing was built, the project never got off of the ground.

FFIW, lumber has gotten a inflation &, like everything. Tho' blt. for project, this gent is a long way= from most needing one.

I will have a FREE EAA type wing stand available in June, just finishing my Javron wings. Local pickup Sherman, CT

Back