echostar7

Hangared at KSTS, looking for some options for where I can get some work done. I want to de rivet the air dams in front of cylinder 1/2 and test it with tape to get the right size air dams . Need Oil change, and have comm issue diagnosing on my radio, very weak 10 mi range or less in the air, possibly need a different antenna design installed (it's one of those almost 90 deg bent whip)

Hangared at KSTS, looking for some options for where I can get some work done. I want to de rivet the air dams in front of cylinder 1/2 and test it with tape to get the right size air dams . Need Oil change, and have comm issue diagnosing on my radio, very weak 10 mi range or less in the air, possibly need a different antenna design installed (it's one of those almost 90 deg bent whip)
Always had excellent service from Barry at Healdsburg Aviation.

May be a ways out for you into the central valley but . . . .
Lee Apaka, Team Light Aviation, Rio Vista,
RIch Kiesz, Jetstream Avionics, Lodi.

Are you a member of Chapter 124? You just need some guidance..... Most of your list, you can do.