uk_figs

Well Known Member
Friend
Checking to see if anyone with a GNX 375 has any bluetooth issues. The system is supposed to be able to connect to two BT devices simultaneously but when I try to connect the second device it screws up the communication to the first device.
System configuration is 375 connected to aera 760 using RS 232 for MapMx and BT for TIS, Weather and AHRS. System works fine with just the 760 BT to the 375 but when I add/pair either the iPhone or iPad running Garmin Pilot I lose the TIS, Weather and AHRS and get system failed messages on 760 TIS or "no attitude data" on the synthetic vision.
I have tried all the suggested fixes in the manuals with no success and emailed Garmin support but no response yet.

Not a huge issue when flying as I use the 760 but it means I cannot build a flight plan in Garmin Pilot and upload to the 375.

Would welcome input if anyone has seen this and fixed it.
Thanks
Figs

Checking to see if anyone with a GNX 375 has any bluetooth issues. The system is supposed to be able to connect to two BT devices simultaneously but when I try to connect the second device it screws up the communication to the first device.
System configuration is 375 connected to aera 760 using RS 232 for MapMx and BT for TIS, Weather and AHRS. System works fine with just the 760 BT to the 375 but when I add/pair either the iPhone or iPad running Garmin Pilot I lose the TIS, Weather and AHRS and get system failed messages on 760 TIS or "no attitude data" on the synthetic vision.
I have tried all the suggested fixes in the manuals with no success and emailed Garmin support but no response yet.

Not a huge issue when flying as I use the 760 but it means I cannot build a flight plan in Garmin Pilot and upload to the 375.

Thanks
Figs
Did you ever find the answer to the problem? Bluetooth is enabled, but none of my devices never discover Garmin 375 Bluetooth.

Did you ever find the answer to the problem? Bluetooth is enabled, but none of my devices never discover Garmin 375 Bluetooth.
First fix was that the G375 has to be connected to RS232 #1 on the 760 for MapMx, if connected to RS232 #2 it screws up the VHF/NMEA comm frequency output on #1 to the SL-30. With the latest versions of the software on the 375 and the 760 I can get two BT connections, one to the 760 and one to my iPhone. The 760 connects solidly every time but the iPhone does not always autoconnect and I have to go the setting BT and reconnect. The manuals on the 375 have a conflict as one says 2 connections and one says 3, the correct answer appears to be 2 but even the emulator shows 3 connections. Normally if it does not connect I just go to the BT setup on the phone and the GNX375 shows up to connect. Do you see any devices under paired devices in Connext setup?
Figs

Thanks
Figs
Had a similar issue when connecting the 760 to the gtx345. Ended up clearing all Bluetooth devices from everything and started from scratch and that resolved the issue.