932WT

Sometimes in flight, it seems when climbing to altitude, I hear three beeps, three times. They are not 2 seconds apart like an ELT malfunction alert. I sent my ELT back for testing thinking it was the ELT low RF power alert. They said nothing was wrong with it. There are no annunciator or warnings that come with the beeps. In the G3X config mode I see no errors in the log. Anyone have an idea what this is?

If you have set an altitude to climb and cruise at you should get beep warning as you approach 1000' short of the set altitude and then another beep warning as you approach 200' from the set altitude. Could this be your beeps? You will also get beep warning if you leave the designated altitude by 200'. Altitude warning beeps. You mention it occurs in the climb.

If you have set an altitude to climb and cruise at you should get beep warning as you approach 1000' short of the set altitude and then another beep warning as you approach 200' from the set altitude. Could this be your beeps? You will also get beep warning if you leave the designated altitude by 200'. Altitude warning beeps. You mention it occurs in the climb.
No, it’s not the 1000 feet to go beeps. It’s a much higher tone and quicker. I don’t think it’s the 220 ft altitude deviation beep. And it only happens once in a while.

Sometimes in flight, it seems when climbing to altitude, I hear three beeps, three times. They are not 2 seconds apart like an ELT malfunction alert. I sent my ELT back for testing thinking it was the ELT low RF power alert. They said nothing was wrong with it. There are no annunciator or warnings that come with the beeps. In the G3X config mode I see no errors in the log. Anyone have an idea what this is?
Do you have an ACK E-04 by chance?

Do you have an ACK E-04 by chance?
Yes, that was my first thought so I sent it in to the manufacturer and they tested it and say it's fine. Plus the beeps are not two seconds apart. They are like 1/2 or 1 second apart. Three sets of three quick high pitched beeps. So I'm stumped. There are no warning annunciates and not fault codes I can find in the GSX setup mode.

Yes, that was my first thought so I sent it in to the manufacturer and they tested it and say it's fine. Plus the beeps are not two seconds apart. They are like 1/2 or 1 second apart. Three sets of three quick high pitched beeps. So I'm stumped. There are no warning annunciates and not fault codes I can find in the GSX setup mode.
If there's something making an unknown beep in an E-04 equipped RV, my money is on the ACK until proven otherwise! 🤣 I mean, at this point I'd actually be relieved to find something else was responsible. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Could be, but the manufacturer was insistent they checked everything… It happened again today when I was climbing and getting close to my selected altitude. It wasn’t the 1000 to go lower tone beep. I was within a couple hundred feet of the selected altitude. If I figure it out I’ll let you know!

Could be, but the manufacturer was insistent they checked everything… It happened again today when I was climbing and getting close to my selected altitude. It wasn’t the 1000 to go lower tone beep. I was within a couple hundred feet of the selected altitude. If I figure it out I’ll let you know!
Dumb question but: could it be a CO monitor?

Is it always occurring at a particular altitude?

One aircraft I fly makes the same 3 x 3 beeps when passing 10 000’ on climb. I assume in my case it’s a preset warning, dating from the days when oxygen was required above that level here in Oz. (Or, a reminder to set Standard on the altimeter, which is at the same level.)

The common factor is that it also has a G650nxi.

Is it always occurring at a particular altitude?

One aircraft I fly makes the same 3 x 3 beeps when passing 10 000’ on climb. I assume in my case it’s a preset warning, dating from the days when oxygen was required above that level here in Oz. (Or, a reminder to set Standard on the altimeter, which is at the same level.)

The common factor is that it also has a G650nxi.
I do t think it’s always the same altitude, but maybe. I thinks it’s always been relatively high - like 9,000. I’ll note the altitude next time. It is a 650nxi.