Manchu16

I need to remove a few extra sensors and the priming system on an O-320. I am removing a spare oil temp sensor that is sitting in the prop governor oil line (1/4 - 18 plug) as well as 3 primer lines into the cylinders (1/8-27 plug). One is oil and 3 are fuel. Will loctite 567 be the right sealant or should I look for something different.

Also, anything special about these plugs? Lycoming and Superior wants $$ for these. They look like standard steel pipe plugs with Allen heads. Don't want to use the auto store version if there is something special about them.

I need to remove a few extra sensors and the priming system on an O-320. I am removing a spare oil temp sensor that is sitting in the prop governor oil line (1/4 - 18 plug) as well as 3 primer lines into the cylinders (1/8-27 plug). One is oil and 3 are fuel. Will loctite 567 be the right sealant or should I look for something different.

Also, anything special about these plugs? Lycoming and Superior wants $$ for these. They look like standard steel pipe plugs with Allen heads. Don't want to use the auto store version if there is something special about them.
MS27769-3 and MS27769-2