What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Yet another formation video (WCFC 2012)

Nice video. Thanks for sharing! One question, I was reading the credits at the end, and had to feel sorry for the guy with the call sign "*** Clown." What's the story with that?

Nice video. Thanks for sharing! One question, I was reading the credits at the end, and had to feel sorry for the guy with the call sign "*** Clown." What's the story with that?

Well Axel? :D

Cheers,
Bob

PS: We've all been waiting for that story!

Don't feel sorry. That is my call sign. Some things are better not shared in public. If you know me personally, you know the story. If not, then come out to the West coast. All that matters is that my mom loves it and laughs every time she hears it. My wife has been called Mrs. A** Clown often and is good with it.

The reference is to the movie Office Space.

Office Space! One of the best movies ever. Well, I will look forward to flying out to SoCal when my RV-8 is finished. It would be fun to fly with you guys.

Back