What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Steinair Is On the Ball!

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
I had to give my friend Stein a phone call this morning to let him know about his guy’s performance. I ordered some assorted wire and cable for the F1 project (trying to get ahead on fuselage wiring while I’m in the tailcone…). Hit “Send” on the order at 0825, and got a confirmation email in less than a minute. Then I got a “Your package has shipped” email at 0916. Less than an hour and it was on its way to the post office….

I asked Stein why it took so long…… :)

Attaboys to the Faribault crowd!

Last edited:
I had to give my friend Stein a phone call this morning to let him know about his guy’s performance. I ordered some assorted sire and cable for the F1 project (trying to get ahead on fuselage wiring while I’m in the tailcone…). Hit “Send” on the order at 0825, and got a confirmation email in less than a minute. Then I got a “Your package has shipped” email at 0916. Less than an hour and it was on its way to the post office….

I asked Stein why it took so long…… :)

Attaboys to the Faribault crowd!
This has been my experience with Stein on every order, email, phone call. They seriously take care of business. I'm sure other sources are great, but I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Stein did my panel and they have been on the ball with every interaction I have had with them since. Can't recommend them enough.

This is one of my favorite things about the homebuilt community and the businesses that support it. As I've considered products and aftermarket items, I have many times called or emailed a company and gotten quick replies, often from the owners of the company. Same with after the sale responses. I have numerous times had the business owners themselves answer the phone to help (a few examples include SteinAir as noted above, Aircraft Specialty Flightlines, South Florida Sport Aviation, PlaneAround, and more).

Likewise, it always gives me joy when a customer has a tracking number within 10min of a new headset order and their package in the carrier's hands moments later.

Back