What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVers near CYUL (Canada)

pazmanyflyer

Well Known Member
Hello Northern aviators!
I'm looking for someone that is in the Montréal/Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (CYUL) area that can make a visit for me to look at a CS prop I'm interested in. I'm in Arizona, so a "quick" visit for me isn't a possibility. Please PM me if you are near there and can help. Thanks!

Hello Northern aviators!
I'm looking for someone that is in the Montréal/Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (CYUL) area that can make a visit for me to look at a CS prop I'm interested in. I'm in Arizona, so a "quick" visit for me isn't a possibility. Please PM me if you are near there and can help. Thanks!
Hi Carlos

Where about is the prop located in the Montreal Area?

I'm not home at the moment but could ask friends of mine ( all RVers ) if they wouldn't mind helping out if it is nearby..

Bruno

Hi Carlos

Where about is the prop located in the Montreal Area?

I'm not home at the moment but could ask friends of mine ( all RVers ) if they wouldn't mind helping out if it is nearby..

Bruno
Hi Bruno.
Thanks you for the response. He has not given me a specific address other than close to CYUL. I've communicated and spoken with him and I think we're good to go. He's willing to drive the prop down to Richford, VT (75 miles) for drop off at UPS. Do you or any of your friends have a Hartzell prop shipping box they'd like to sell? It's the 2 blade, BA, C2YR-1BFPX/F7497-2X prop.

Carlos

Hi Bruno.
Thanks you for the response. He has not given me a specific address other than close to CYUL. I've communicated and spoken with him and I think we're good to go. He's willing to drive the prop down to Richford, VT (75 miles) for drop off at UPS. Do you or any of your friends have a Hartzell prop shipping box they'd like to sell? It's the 2 blade, BA, C2YR-1BFPX/F7497-2X prop.

Carlos
------------------------------------------------
Hi Carlos

It will be nice to know where it is ( like an address or a city/town) so my friends might be more incline to go have a look at it...

I'm in Florida at the moment and won't be back home til mid-April otherwise I will do it myself....

Neither I and my friends have a box for it but it should be fairly easy to built one for a 2 bladded prop....

As your seller is willing to drop the prop at UPS on the other side of the border, he might wanna used another place that I used often called Freeport Forwarding in Champlain,NY..It is a freight Forwarding place and a UPS and Fedex shipping depot..It is most likely closer than Richmond VT and will save him quite a few miles...It is only about a mile pass the border..

He can google it....

Address : Freeport Forwarding
11320 State Road 9
Champlain,NY, 12919

Bruno

Back