What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV6/7 ride and discussion - SF Bay area

FlyDave

Hi all,

I'm a 2,200 hour pilot. I started flying sailplanes in 2000, bought a Cherokee 140, moved to a Mooney 201 and then a Mooney Bravo (Beast of an airplane).
I flew an RV-4 a few years ago and was very impressed with the handling. But it was quite cramped in the back seat.
I'm currently renting a Diamond DA-40 but am thinking about buying an RV-6. If anyone in the bay area would like to talk RV's and take me flying in an RV-6 or RV-7, I'll pay for gas (well, as much as I legally can) and lunch. I live right next to Petaluma airport (o69) but I can meet anywhere in the NorthBay. Respond to this thread or PM me and let's get something on the books.

I look forward to getting to know the planes and the people,

Dave Norinsky

o69 ride

We have several RVs at Petaluma. Some of us meet weekday mornings, to solve all the world's problems. Come on by and say hi.
Eastern most hangar...0815 to 0930 isch.

We have several RVs at Petaluma. Some of us meet weekday mornings, to solve all the world's problems. Come on by and say hi.
Eastern most hangar...0815 to 0930 isch.

Great - thanks Rolf.
I hangared there for 8 years in an end hangar across from the larger hangars where Mangon’s flight school is.
I now live at Adobe Creek so I can walk to the airport. I’ll make it over one morning this week.

I look forward to meeting you and talking RV’s,

Dave Norinsky

RV-14

I would recommend checking into an RV-14. It's quite a bit bigger and much less cramped. Let me know if you want to stop by and take a look. I'm at O69.

I would recommend checking into an RV-14. It's quite a bit bigger and much less cramped. Let me know if you want to stop by and take a look. I'm at O69.

Frank,

Thanks for your response.
I'm out of town the rest of this week but I plan to stop by Rolf's one morning next week. I'd like to meet with you and check out your RV-14 next week as well. What's your availability?
Also, is the gate code still the ASOS frequency?

Dave

Back